Founded in 1989, Sage Financial Group is an independent, privately-held wealth management firm. Sage manages over $3 billion of assets and provides investment management and financial planning services for more than 600 high-net-worth clients. Sage maintains over 98% client retention.
Sage has a strong culture that emphasizes client service, teamwork, discipline, responsibility for the local community, and a desire to always improve. We call our perspective and way of operating “SageSense.” Sage’s Team Member retention rate is over 98%.
Sage has been recognized as a top wealth manager nationally by Barron’s (2021) and the Financial Times (2021), and locally, by the Philadelphia Business Journal (2021) and Philadelphia Magazine (2021). Sage has been featured and/or cited in The Wall Street Journal and CNBC. *
The Senior Wealth Manager will join one of Sage’s Wealth Management teams to provide exceptional investment management, financial planning, and personal financial guidance to Sage’s clients. The ideal candidate may have an opportunity to grow into an Executive Wealth Manager and lead a team. This position does not include any sales responsibilities.
- Client Service. Partner with Executive Wealth Manager to help manage and service client relationships.
- Investment Management. In consultation with Executive Wealth Manager, (a) recommend and implement changes in asset allocations and portfolio diversification strategies; (b) manage client income and liquidity needs; (c) monitor and report on investment performance; and (d) monitor portfolio asset allocations to ensure they remain within acceptable target ranges.
- Financial Planning. Lead efforts to help prepare and present holistic financial plans by evaluating a client’s financial situation, objectives, needs, and preferences. Sage uses MoneyGuide Pro.
- Client Development. Craft and present proposals to prospective clients.
- Professional Development. Sage places a high priority on the professional development of all staff members through (a) hands-on experience; (b) mentoring; (c) participation in continuing education opportunities related to pertinent licensing and professional designations; and (d) active tracking and understanding of emerging financial management practices and standards. We have a proven training program and regularly work with all team members to develop their professional skills. At Sage, we not only support each other; we actively work to make each other better.
- Ownership Mindset. (a) Enhance performance by accepting ownership for responsibilities and tasks; (b) seek to align personal and professional goals with the company’s goals; and (c) have a strong sense of commitment to its overall success.
- Supervision/Training. (a) Foster a collaborative team environment; and (b) help develop the knowledge and skills of less-tenured team members.
Required Skill Sets, Experience, and Knowledge
- High ethical standards
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities, including mathematical ability to analyze historical and projected financial information
- Passion for helping individuals and engaging on a personal level
- Robust interpersonal, communication, and listening skills
- Precise and efficient; detail-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Self-motivated, independent thinker with strong problem-solving abilities
Learn more about: