Sage Financial Group is looking for a passionate, service-oriented professional to join our team as a Wealth Manager. This a unique opportunity for someone with previous professional experience, in or out of wealth management, to become an integral member of a growing boutique firm. This position does not include any sales responsibilities.
The Wealth Manager will work closely with one or more of the firm’s Wealth Management teams to provide exceptional investment management, financial planning, and personal financial guidance to Sage’s clients.
- Client Service. Partner with Executive Manager to manage and service client relationships.
- Investment Management. In consultation with Executive Wealth Manager, (a) recommend and implement changes in asset allocations and portfolio diversification strategies; (b) manage client income and liquidity needs; (c) monitor and report on investment performance; (d) and monitor portfolio asset allocations to ensure they remain within acceptable target ranges.
- Financial Planning. Lead efforts to help prepare holistic financial plans by evaluating a client’s financial situation, objectives, needs, and preferences.
- Business Development. Assist with new client proposals by (a) analyzing existing portfolios; (b) modeling recommended portfolio composition; and (c) presenting proposals to prospects.
- Special Projects. Working as part of a team, assist with designing, testing, and scaling new service offerings. This work may lead to an opportunity to focus his or her future practice in a particular direction.
- Professional Development. Sage places a high priority on the professional development of all staff members through (a) hands-on experience; (b) mentoring; (c) participation in continuing education opportunities related to pertinent licensing and professional designations; and (d) active tracking and understanding of emerging financial management practices and standards. We have a proven training program and regularly work with all team members to develop their professional skills. At Sage, we not only support each other; we actively work to make each other better
- Ownership Mindset. (a) Enhance performance by accepting ownership for all tasks; (b) seek to align personal and professional goals with the company’s goals, and (c) have a strong sense of commitment to its overall success.
- Supervision/Training. (a) Foster a collaborative team environment; and (b) help develop the knowledge and skills of less-tenured employees.
Required Skill Sets, Experience, and Knowledge
- High ethical standards
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities, including mathematical ability to analyze historical and projected financial information
- Passion for helping individuals and engaging on a personal level
- Robust interpersonal, communication, and listening skills
- Precise and efficient; detail-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Self-motivated, independent thinker with problem-solving abilities
Learn more about: