Founded in 1989, Sage Financial Group is an independent, privately-held wealth management firm. Sage manages over $3 billion of assets and provides customized investment management and financial planning services for more than 600 high-net-worth clients. Sage maintains over 98% client retention.
Sage takes great pride in our relationship-driven culture that emphasizes client service, teamwork, discipline, responsibility for the local community, and a desire to always improve. We are an entrepreneurial, family-owned business that values long-term partnerships with both our clients and our team members. Sage’s team member retention rate is over 98%.
Sage has been recognized as a top wealth manager nationally by Barron’s (2021) and the Financial Times (2021), and locally, by the Philadelphia Business Journal (2021) and Philadelphia Magazine (2021). Sage has been featured and/or cited in The Wall Street Journal and CNBC. *
The Wealth Manager: Next Generation will join the Wealth Management team to play an instrumental role in implementing a unique service for the adult children of our clients and their peers, individuals between the ages of 25 and 45. These services are central to our growth as we deepen and expand our relationships and capabilities with existing and prospective clients. This new position will work closely with the leadership team at Sage to roll out the program and offers growth opportunities with the firm. This position does not include any sales responsibilities.
- Relationship Management. Provide an exceptional and personalized client experience by collaborating with clients to achieve their life and financial goals.
- Investment Management. Recommend and implement changes in investment allocations and portfolio diversification strategies, monitor and report on investment performance, and monitor portfolio asset allocations to ensure they remain within acceptable target ranges.
- Financial Planning. Develop holistic financial plans by evaluating clients’ financial situations, objectives, needs, and preferences with an eye toward the needs and priorities of future generations.
- Client Development. Nurture and build sincere, meaningful relationships, primarily with the adult children of our existing clients.
- Program Development. Help identify the scope of services and opportunities for the target audience. Research established and emerging industry best practices to build out an industry-leading program to meet the needs of adult children of high-net-worth families and rising young professionals.
- Professional Development. Sage places a high priority on the professional development of all staff members through (a) hands-on experience; (b) mentoring; (c) participation in continuing education opportunities related to pertinent licensing and professional designations; and (d) active tracking and understanding of emerging financial management practices and standards. We have a proven training program and regularly work with all team members to develop their professional skills. At Sage, we not only support each other; we actively work to make each other better, both in and out of the office.
- Ownership Mindset. a) Enhance performance by accepting ownership and responsibility for all tasks; (b) seek to align personal and professional goals with the company’s goals; and (c) have a strong sense of commitment to the program’s overall success.
Required Skill Sets, Experience, and Knowledge
- Five+ years of professional experience
- High ethical standards
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities, including mathematical ability to analyze historical and projected financial information
- Empathic, robust interpersonal, communication, and listening skills
- Precise and efficient; detail-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Self-motivated, independent thinker with problem-solving abilities
If you are interested in the above position, please submit a cover letter and resume to Rebecca Anderson at email@example.com.