Founded in 1989, Sage Financial Group is an independent, privately-held wealth management firm. Sage manages over $3 billion of assets and provides investment management and financial planning services for more than 600 high-net-worth clients. Sage maintains over 98% client retention.
Sage has a strong culture that emphasizes client service, teamwork, discipline, responsibility for the local community, and a desire to always improve. We call our perspective and way of operating “SageSense.” Sage’s Team Member retention rate is over 98%.
Sage has been recognized as a top wealth manager nationally by Barron’s (2021) and the Financial Times (2021), and locally, by the Philadelphia Business Journal (2021) and Philadelphia Magazine (2021). Sage has been featured and/or cited in The Wall Street Journal and CNBC. *
The Wealth Manager: Next Generation will join the Wealth Management team to develop and implement a unique service for the adult children of our clients and their peers, individuals between the ages of 25 and 45. This new position will be working closely with the leadership team at Sage to roll out the program. This position does not include any sales responsibilities.
- Program Development. Help identify the scope of services and opportunities for the target audience. Research established and emerging industry best practices.
- Relationship Management. Provide an exceptional client experience by assisting with all client needs.
- Investment Management. Recommend and implement changes in investment allocations and portfolio diversification strategies, monitor and report on investment performance, and monitor portfolio asset allocations to ensure they remain within acceptable target ranges.
- Financial Planning. Develop holistic financial plans by evaluating clients’ financial situations, objectives, needs, and preferences.
- Client Development. Nurture new relationships, primarily with the adult children of our existing clients.
- Professional Development. Sage places a high priority on the professional development of all staff members through (a) hands-on experience; (b) mentoring; (c) participation in continuing education opportunities related to pertinent licensing and professional designations; and (d) active tracking and understanding of emerging financial management practices and standards. We have a proven training program and regularly work with all team members to develop their professional skills. At Sage, we not only support each other; we actively work to make each other better.
- Ownership Mindset. a) Enhance performance by accepting ownership and responsibility for all tasks; (b) seek to align personal and professional goals with the company’s goals; and (c) have a strong sense of commitment to its overall success.
Required Skill Sets, Experience, and Knowledge
- Five+ years of professional experience
- High ethical standards
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities, including mathematical ability to analyze historical and projected financial information
- Robust interpersonal, communication, and listening skills
- Precise and efficient; detail-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Self-motivated, independent thinker with problem-solving abilities
If you are interested in the above position, please submit a cover letter and resume to Rebecca Anderson at email@example.com.