Founded in 1989, Sage Financial Group is an independent, privately held, wealth management firm.Sage manages over $3 billion of assets and provides investment management and financial planning services for more than 600 high-net-worth clients. Sage maintains over 98% client retention.
Sage has a strong culture that emphasizes client service, teamwork, discipline, responsibility for the local community, and a desire to always improve. We call our perspective and way of operating “SageSense.” Sage’s Team Member retention rate is over 98%.
Sage has been recognized as a top wealth manager nationally by Barron’s (2021) and the Financial Times (2021), and as one of the best places to work by the Philadelphia Business Journal (2021).*
The candidate will assist Sage’s Trusts and Estates Counsel with all aspects of estate planning and trust administration work.
- Opening and management of new client cases and requests
- Organize and draft estate planning documents
- Inputting of legal documents into the system
- Management of client database and client files
- Regular communication with clients and wealth managers about the status of work
- Administrative tasks such as mail, faxes, and phone coverage
- Professional Development. Sage places a high priority on the professional development of all team members and encourages everyone proactively to look for opportunities to improve skills and capabilities.
- Ownership Mindset. (a) Enhance performance by accepting ownership for all tasks; (b) seek to align personal and professional goals with the company’s goals, and (c) have a strong sense of commitment to its overall success.
- Supervision/Training. (a) Foster a collaborative team environment; and (b) help develop the knowledge and skills of less-tenured employees.
Required Skill Sets, Experience, and Knowledge
- 4-year bachelor’s degree and a paralegal certificate
- Professional manner, ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment. Team player, yet independent thinker.
- Excellent communication, writing, and organizational skills. Able to prioritize, multi-task, and work well with clients and team members. Exceptional attention to detail.
- Highly proactive and extremely organized.
- High ethical standards
- Passion for helping individuals and engaging on a personal level
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook
Learn more about: