Founded in 1989, Sage Financial Group is an independent, privately held wealth management firm. Sage manages over $3 billion of assets and provides customized investment management and holistic financial planning services for more than 600 high-net-worth clients. Sage maintains over 98% client retention.1
Sage takes great pride in our relationship-driven culture that emphasizes client service, teamwork, discipline, responsibility for the local community, and a desire to always improve. We are an entrepreneurial, family-owned business that values long-term partnerships with our clients and team members. Sage Team Member retention rate is over 98%.2
Sage has been recognized as a top wealth management firm by Barron’s (May 2022 for the 2021 calendar year), CNBC (October 2022 for the prior calendar year), the Financial Times (July 2020 for the prior calendar year), and the Philadelphia Business Journal (July 2022 for the prior calendar year). Sage never pays a fee to be recognized or published.
The Paraplanner will work closely with one of the firm’s wealth management teams, which includes two Executive and one Senior Wealth Manager. The position will provide administrative and operational support that helps the team stay ahead of clients’ needs and deliver exceptional client service.
- Collect updated client information ahead of meetings and as directed
- Assist with client communications
- Maintain CRM inputs and tracking
- Track transfer of assets for new and existing clients
- Assist as directed with the creation of prospective client proposals
- Coordinate investment risk tolerance surveys with prospective clients
- Track money movement among client-designated accounts
- Be accountable for team projects, tracking and routinely presenting status updates
- Gather time-sensitive tax reporting from custodians and securely provide to client tax preparers
- With supervision, prepare and provide year-round estimated tax updates to tax preparers
- Billing/fee checks every month
- Cash balance reports
- Provide routine guidance and support to clients less familiar with using tools such as DocuSign, Microsoft Teams, and Zoom, and accessing secure client portals to facilitate daily interaction with the wealth management team
Required Experience and Knowledge
- 3+ years of professional experience preferred
- Precise and efficient; detail‐oriented with a strong work ethic
- High level of comfort with technology
- Strong organizational and time‐management skills
- High ethical standards
- Robust interpersonal, communication, and listening skills
- Intellectual curiosity and a growth mindset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, CRM software, and other technologies
- Self‐motivated, with problem‐solving abilities
- Team player
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Rebecca Anderson at email@example.com.
1 Our client retention rate is calculated annually and reflects a one-year time period. We adjust this number when the change in either direction is equal to or greater than 2%.
2 Our team member retention rate is calculated annually and reflects the average of a five-year time period. We adjust this number when the change in either direction is equal to or greater than 2%.
*For more information about Sage Financial Group and related disclosures, visit www.Sagefinancial.com.
Learn more about: