Sage Financial Group is looking for a passionate, service-oriented professional to join our team as an Investment Reporting Associate. This is a cross-functional position that will provide an individual with broad exposure to how the business operates. The role contributes to the back-office client reporting operations of a dynamic and growing service firm and supports the Wealth Management, Compliance, and Investment teams.
- Produce and customize client investment reports used for periodic portfolio updates shared at client meetings.
- Ensure that financial account positions and data flows are reconciled.
- Identify, analyze, troubleshoot, and reconcile/resolve reporting anomalies.
- Administer the reporting setup and continued maintenance of accounts, groups, and templates.
- Contribute to quarterly, annual, and ad hoc management and compliance report preparation.
- Interface regularly with third-party support teams to review data and application issues, stay current with application developments, perform pre-release testing, and provide enhancement request recommendations.
- Provide support for the daily trading process and monthly billing.
- Professional Development. Sage places a high priority on the professional development of all staff members through (a) hands-on experience; (b) mentoring; (c) participation in continuing education opportunities related to pertinent licensing and professional designations; and (d) active tracking and understanding of emerging financial management practices and standards.
- Ownership Mindset. (a) Enhance performance by accepting ownership for all tasks; (b) seek to align personal and professional goals with the company’s objectives; and (c) have a strong sense of commitment to the overall success of the firm.
- Additional Projects. (a) Participate in firm-wide initiatives related to enhancing internal processes and the overall client experience at Sage; (b) provide support to the Wealth Management teams, Investment Division, and Compliance, as needed; and (c) assist with general operations tasks as needed. Over time, this position has the potential to evolve into direct responsibilities in the Investment Division, such as market research and investment analysis.
Required Experience and Knowledge
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities, including mathematical ability to analyze historical and projected financial information
- Robust interpersonal, communication, and listening skills
- Precise and efficient; detail-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Self-motivated, independent thinker with strong problem-solving abilities
- Experience with the Envestnet Tamarac Suite, PortfolioCenter, or other portfolio performance reporting applications is beneficial
- Background in financial reporting or accounting is helpful
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Alan Cohn at email@example.com.