Sage Financial Group, an independent, privately held firm, ranked as one of the top wealth management firms in the nation by Barron’s and The Financial Times and as one of the Best Places to Work by The Philadelphia Business Journal, is looking for a passionate, team-oriented professional to join our team as a Senior Wealth Manager.
The Senior Wealth Manager will partner with one of the firm’s Principals to provide exceptional investment management, financial planning, financial life management and general professional services to a significant portion of the firm’s high-net worth clients. The Wealth Management teams work in close collaboration with the investment division and are supported by operational teams with deep expertise.
- Client Management. Partner with Executive Wealth Manager to manage and service client relationships.
- Investment Management. Recommend and implement changes in investment allocations and portfolio diversification strategies; (b) manage client income and liquidity needs; (c) monitor and report on investment performance; (d) monitor portfolio asset allocations to ensure they remain within acceptable target ranges.
- Financial Planning. Lead efforts to: (a) help develop holistic financial plans through evaluation of client’s financial situation, objectives, needs, and preferences; (b) perform various quantitative analyses related to planning client’s financial independence.
- Financial Life Management: Lead efforts to manage, coordinate, and integrate all of the important areas of our clients’ financial lives. This will involve working as part of a team with Sage in-house subject matter experts and/or with outside professionals. The Sage Senior Wealth Manager is the central point of contact and has responsibility delivering support that is proactive and personal.
- Business Development. Assist with new client proposals in the areas of investments, financial planning, financial life management. This position does not include any sales responsibilities.
Related Responsibilities and Expectations
- Professional Development. Sage places a high priority on the professional development of all staff members through (a) hands-on experience; (b) mentoring; (c) participation in continuing educational opportunities related to pertinent licensing and professional designations; and (d) active tracking and understanding of emerging financial management practices and standards. We have a proven training program and work regularly with all team members to develop their professional skills. At Sage we not only support each other; we actively work to make each other better.
- Ownership Mindset. (a) Enhance performance by accepting ownership for all tasks; (b) seek to align personal and professional goals with the company’s goals; and (c) have a strong sense of commitment to the overall success of the firm.
- Supervision/Training. (a) Foster a collaborative team environment; and (b) help develop the knowledge and skills of less-tenured employees.
- Additional Projects. (a) Participate in firm-wide initiatives related to enhancing internal processes and the overall client experience at Sage; and (b) assist with general operations tasks as needed.
Required Experience and Knowledge
- Two to ten years experience as a wealth manager
- High ethical standards
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities, including mathematical ability to analyze historical and projected financial information
- Robust interpersonal, communication, and listening skills
- Precise and efficient; detail-oriented with strong work ethic
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Self-motivated, independent thinker with problem-solving abilities
Please submit cover letter and resume to Rebecca Anderson at email@example.com.