Sage Financial Group, an independent, privately held firm, ranked as one of the top investment and wealth management firms in the nation by Barron’s and The Financial Times and as one of the Best Places to Work by The Philadelphia Business Journal, is looking for a team-oriented marketing and communications professional to join our fast-paced, high-achieving team.
The Marketing and Communications professional will work closely with the Director, Engagement and Communications on a variety of projects related to internal and external communications, strategic marketing and business development initiatives, and the firm’s online presence and web maintenance. These projects will include developing and executing on marketing campaigns, conducting industry and prospect research, and writing and editing client communications and thought leadership content. It will also involve regular reporting on metrics, database analysis, and general tactical support.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Advanced research skills
- Superior organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Precise, efficient, detail-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Appreciation for data collection, analysis, and reporting
- Self-motivated, independent thinker with problem-solving abilities
- Curious, proactive, and flexible
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, comfort with data entry, data base queries, and data manipulation in excel.
Helpful but Not Required Skills
- Experience using social media as a marketing tool
- Experience using photography and video editing tools
- Experience with design programs such as InDesign
- Basic knowledge of html or css
Please submit cover letter and resume to Rebecca Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.