Sage Financial Group is looking for a passionate, thoughtful professional with experience in communication, engagement, and marketing to join our fast-paced, high-achieving team. Sage is an independent, privately held firm, ranked as one of the top investment and wealth management firms in the nation by Barron’s and The Financial Times and as one of the Best Places to Work by The Philadelphia Business Journal.
The Communications and Engagement Professional will work closely with the Director, Engagement and Communications on a variety of projects related to internal and external communications, the client experience, and the firm’s brand, reputation, and culture. Projects will include writing and editing communications and thought leadership content, as well as creating, designing, and implementing initiatives related to the clients’ and the organization’s experiences. The role will be creative and strategic, but also tactical and technical.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong copyediting skills
- Superior organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Precise, efficient, detail-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Appreciation for data collection, analysis, and reporting
- Self-motivated, independent thinker with problem-solving abilities
- Curious, proactive, and flexible
Helpful but Not Required Skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Comfort with data entry, database queries, and data manipulation in excel
- Experience using social media as a marketing tool
- Experience organizing and hosting webinars
- Experience using photography and video editing tools
- Experience with design programs such as InDesign
- Basic knowledge of Html or CSS
Founded in 1989, Sage Financial Group is an independent, privately-held, registered investment advisor. Sage manages over $2 billion of assets and provides investment management and financial planning services for more than 600 high-net-worth clients.
Sage has a strong culture grounded in an emphasis on client service, teamwork, discipline, a sense of responsibility for the local community, and a desire always to improve. We call our perspective and way of operating, SageSense.
Please submit cover letter and resume to Rebecca Anderson at email@example.com.