Sage Financial Group, an independent, privately-held firm, ranked as one of the top investment and wealth management firms in the nation by Barron’s and The Financial Times and as one of the Best Places to Work by The Philadelphia Business Journal, is looking for a passionate, service-oriented professional to join our team as a Client Service Assistant (CSA).
This person will provide administrative and operational support to the Wealth Management Group, including working with the Manager, Custodial Relations and Client Accounts, to help serve as a liaison between Sage advisors and the firm’s primary custodians.
- Wealth Management Team Support. Provide proactive support to the firm’s wealth management group in daily client service duties, including:
- Preparation of meeting agendas, background information, and presentation materials
- Assist with client communications as requested
- Input notes and information into CRM to help maintain accuracy and depth of client database
- Process new client paperwork
- Track transfer of assets
- Account Administration. Assist with all account administration activities, including opening and closing accounts, processing wire and transfer requests, changing account titles or other information, and helping to prepare the paperwork necessary for trusts, 529s and custodial accounts.
- Additional Projects. Participate in firm-wide initiatives related to enhancing internal processes and the overall client experience at Sage, and assist with general operations tasks as needed.
Required Experience and Knowledge
- Associate degree; 3+ years of professional experience
- Precise and efficient; detail-oriented with a strong work ethic
- High level of comfort with technology
- Strong organizational skills
- High ethical standards
- Robust interpersonal, communication, and listening skills
- Intellectual curiosity and a growth mindset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, customer relationship management software, and other technologies
- Self-motivated, independent thinker with problem-solving abilities
- Team player
- Knowledge of Schwab Institutional a plus
Founded in 1989, Sage Financial Group is an independent, privately-held, registered investment advisor. Sage manages over $2 billion of assets and provides investment management and financial planning services for more than 600 high-net-worth clients.
Sage has a strong culture grounded in client service, teamwork, discipline, a sense of responsibility for the local community, and a desire always to improve. We call our perspective and way of operating, SageSense.
Sage has been recognized as a top wealth manager nationally by Barron’s (2020) and the Financial Times (2020), and locally, by the Philadelphia Business Journal (2020) and Philadelphia Magazine (2020). Sage has been featured and/or cited in The Wall Street Journal, SmartMoney, Financial Planning, Inc. and
CNBC. Sage also provided a daily investment report on CBS affiliate, KYW News Radio, the most widely listened-to radio station in Philadelphia for over 20 years.*
In 1995, the co-founders of Sage Financial Group, David, Alan, and Stephen Cohn, founded Sage Online, a leading source of online investment information for individual investors and an anchor tenant of America Online’s Personal Finance Channel. In March 2000, Multex.com, a publicly held financial services company, acquired Sage Online. Alan and Stephen also co-authored The Sage Guide to Mutual Funds (HarperCollins) and have led private equity investments in other businesses. Their entrepreneurial mindset sets the tone for Sage Financial Group, as does their commitment to providing the highest level of personal service and objective advice to all Sage clients.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Rebecca Anderson at email@example.com.